Monday, November 25, 2013

One-star Review

Well, to be honest, this is not the first one-star review I got. I got one, I guess, for my previous story. I have to admit that I still need to improve my writing and I don't blame any of my betas and editors for the end result because no matter what, those stories are mine. I also hate it if readers feel disappointed with what they buy because of course, I want to give my best. I just thought that we provided excerpts for readers to sample before they bought my stories. From those excerpts, hopefully, they could see what my writing was like. It wasn't as if we asked readers to blindly buy something. There is of course a possibility that the excerpts are much more interesting than the stories as a whole, but the writing style is more or less the same.

It broke my heart to get those one-star reviews. Right now I'm listening to Pan's Labyrinth Lullaby and I think I'll be here in my corner.

By the way, the recent story to get one star is A Single Black Rose. You can check it out on the following.

AMAZON  ~  ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS  ~  BARNES AND NOBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment