Tuesday, October 7, 2014

An Author's Corner: Elizabella Gold

Hello! Our guest today is Elizabella Gold. Thank you for coming by, Ms. Gold!

· Hi! Please tell us a little about yourself.

I'm Elizabella Gold. I write m/m romance, though I'm hoping to publish m/f romance at some point. M/M romance seems to be easier for me to write for some reason, haha. Reading is by far my favorite activity, with writing a close second. I love horror, historical, and literary fiction, and am a voracious reader of various kinds of non-fiction, especially history, psychology, and biographies. I love 80s pop culture, pro wrestling, horror movies, and pizza, among many other things

· What was your first book being published? Would you tell us more about it?

My first book was Hollow in My Heart, which was published by Silver Publishing. I enjoyed writing it, since I love horror and mysteries. It was gratifying to get something published in genres I admire.

· What genre(s) do you write?

I write m/m romance, typically contemporary with heavy doses of humor, and I enjoy writing historical or paranormal fiction occasionally.

· What is the most interesting experience you got so far?

It's always interesting to me when I get a nice message from a reader, or when I'm writing, and a character acts in a way that I hadn't originally intended (which I believe happens quite often for writers :D).

· What are the challenges you find in writing?

I find it challenging to write beyond what I know. Part of me would love to write an epic fantasy, like really build a world and history for these characters, but I guess I'm a bit scared to try it. I tend to write short, contemporary fiction, so I feel compelled to stay in my comfort zone.

 

Thank you, Elizabella! If you want to get to know her more, please visit these links:

http://elizabellagold.blogspot.com

https://twitter.com/ElizabellaGold/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment