Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick or Treat Halloween Blog Hop


We don't celebrate Halloween in our country but if you want to talk ghost at my house, you come to the right place! Let me list what we have here

- My first encounter with a supernatural being was when I was still a baby. I'm not sure how old I was but my mom said I kept crying at night, unable to sleep, because of this Grandpa Bell. My family told me that he was a Dutch man and he used to stay at our house. He scared me although according to my family he didn't do anything. My folk decided to ask him to leave.

- As I grew older, I lost my ability to see those supernatural things. I'll just tell you what one of my uncles said about them. He's the one who can see such things. He said there was a huge cat in this house and according to him our cats who survive living here can see it and are not afraid of it. Those who didn't survive might be because they were afraid of the huge cat.

- There is also the spirit of a girl who was a native of this city. People in my neighborhood said she was beautiful and always took care of her appearance. Well, no wonder. I kept running out of my powder that I kept in my closet. It was always finished so fast but nobody else used it but me.

- There was a creature that once showed himself to my uncle in a form of a man. My uncle said to drop the pretense. The creature then showed his real self, which was, according to my uncle, very, very scary.

- I like to sleep in the living room. Several times already I've been awakened by someone or something that slammed his hand next to my head.

Anyway, I'm not really afraid living here. I've been here since I was born, mind you. :) And I think the beings here never mean bad to us. I believe if we don't have bad intentions to them, they are not going to bother us. And I believe that they exist. They just live in a different dimension.

How about you? Do you have any supernatural experience?

And now, it's your time to win some prize! :D Let's do something a bit different. You are invited to get any of my stories, forward the proof of purchase to me, and you'll be entered into a draw to win $10 from Paypal. Isn't that great? :D
 
Here are some easy places to check out my stories:  

Amazon
Alfie Dog Fiction

And my email is iyanajenna@yahoo.com

So come and win the prize! :D




Almost forgot! Please keep hopping to win more prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment