Thursday, February 20, 2014

In the spotlight: Nikka Michaels

Welcome, Nikka Michaels, on my blog today with her new book, Room Service.



Room Service

By Nikka Michaels

Genre: Erotic Romance, M/M, BDSM

Length: Short Story

Release Date: February 15, 2014

Publisher: Cobblestone Press


What is Cobblestone Press’ Blue Line?

The Blue short story line is erotica. For us, erotica is about the fulfillment of a sexual fantasy.  These stories are sexy, very graphic, and are by no means a “traditional romance”.


BLURB:
When Dr. Seth Coleman catches the gaze of handsome conference speaker, Carson Randall, he’s intrigued.  After the speech, Carson introduces himself and hands him his business card then leaves. Seth discovers the card holds more than Carson Randall’s information; on it Carson has written his room number.
For as long as Seth can remember, he has focused his attention on being a doctor. But now he has the chance to focus on his own needs. Will Seth take the safe route and socialize with his co-workers at the conference or will he accept the handsome speaker’s invitation?


EXCERPT:

My sharp knock on the hotel door went unanswered, and indecision began to creep in.

My thoughts cut off sharply as the door’s lock clicked. When the hotel door opened, Carson stood in the doorway, his jacket discarded and white dress shirt rolled up his forearms.

“Find what you’re looking for?”

I simply nodded and stepped inside. The door closed behind me with a soft click as I looked around his hotel room. Bigger than mine, it had a single king-sized bed, the blankets pulled back. Tossed across the bed was his jacket and tie.

Within the next breath, I felt my cheek pressed against the cool metal of the door as he pinned my arms behind my back. His breath against my neck sent a shiver through me.

“Is this what you want?”

I moaned.

Yes.

I wanted him to use me. Consume me. Fuck me. Ruin me.

His hands tightened on my arms, the faint suggestion of pain making my half-hard cock spring to attention.

“I said is this what you want?”

“Yes.” My voice was embarrassingly breathless, and he’d only just touched me.

His lips against my neck made me shudder when he nipped me with his teeth.

“Yes, sir.”


BUY LINKS:

 
 
 
 
 


NIKKA MICHAELS BIO:

Nikka Michaels lives in the often rainy Pacific Northwest where she spends her time cooking, laughing and crafting romantic tales to satisfy her craving for HEAs with heat. A voracious reader, novice knitter and music lover she’s been known to multitask without breaking a sweat. She loves to read and write M/M romance but believes everyone deserves a love story. She currently has three releases out, Chasing Matt, a M/M novella co-authored with Eileen Griffin, Christmas with Caden, a M/F romance novella from Cobblestone Press, and “Waking up Wolf”, a M/M shifter romance in Evernight Publishing’s Alpha’s Claim: Manlove Edition anthology. Nikka is currently at work with her co-author on two M/M foodie romance novels, set to be released summer and fall 2014 from Carina Press.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment